Share | 

The legend of Ika

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:24 pm

OOC: I'm gonna say 'I' and 'me' for Ika now k?
OOC2: I'll bring a new character in later.

I followed her gaze, staring at her eyes for only a minute; the sunset was beautiful.

"Remedies of birds and rabbits and squirrels echoed throughout the silent forest. A pool of water seemed to laugh in triumph as it spilled over the edges of the small rocks surrounding it's shore. Insects buzzed by, as if eager to explore everything this small forest had to offer. The peaceful silence was soon broken by the sound of padding paws, followed by the barking and howling of wolves following a small leopard like it was they're prey."
~Fable
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ika-the-dragolf.roflforum.net
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:27 am

((Lol, now you got me wanting to say 'I' XD Can I?))

Eon found herself moving closer to Ika. She loved him before Ryan came in... Maybe he leaving her was just... meant to be. She looked up at him, her eyes filled with fear and... love. She was tired of people being afraid of her.. she just wanted to be loved, someone to be with. She sat next to him, pressing her side against his as the sun set lower, casting mixed colors of pink and red through the sky.

~ Exploring Warriors COMING SOON
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:33 am

I could feel my heart working harder, trying to pump air through my veins. I finally breathed in a gulp of air. Her press against me. She was so warm. So beautiful. So wonderful...

My heart was pumping again. I hadn't been breathing.(I breathed in another gulp) I looked at her and smiled, then looked back at the sunset. Everything was perfect. But my thoughts drifted towards that dragon. I hoped that he wouldn't come back. I saw how she acted around him, I could see what he really thought about her. I looked at her again and couldn't keep myself from smiling.

"Remedies of birds and rabbits and squirrels echoed throughout the silent forest. A pool of water seemed to laugh in triumph as it spilled over the edges of the small rocks surrounding it's shore. Insects buzzed by, as if eager to explore everything this small forest had to offer. The peaceful silence was soon broken by the sound of padding paws, followed by the barking and howling of wolves following a small leopard like it was they're prey."
~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:38 am

A feeling suddenly washed over me. I looked away from him. He didn't know anything of my past, who I really was. But... what if I tell him and he rejects me? But what if I don't tell him... and that side of me unleashes? What if I hurt him... I looked back at him, my eyes filled with fear and worry. "Ika..." I said, shuffling my paws. "You... you were one of my father's solders, right?... Well... we.. we never saw each other all those years ago.. and.. there's this part of me... that you don't know about..." She whispered to him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:55 am

I didn't look at her, my head forward.
"Go on."

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:59 am

I shuffled my paws nervously on the ground. "And... I don't want to hurt you because of it.." I looked at him. "Ika..
please... Would.. you think differently of me... if I showed you.. who I really am?.."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:04 am

My throat was slightly dry, I raised her chin with my paw. "I will always love you. No matter who you are. There's no need to worry, love."

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:10 am

I gulped and stepped back, I could feel my heart racing. Nobody but my father had seen my true form, well, everyone who has are dead... I shook my head, rising up on my back legs and pointing my head towards the sky, wings outstretched, eyes closed. I felt my claws growing larger along with my fangs. My tail split in two, another blade forming at the end of my other one. Spikes ran down my back and my horn grew. I felt the mark of my father pulsing with energy, it glowing red. My wings grew twice their size, along with my body. I opened my eyes, blood red and pupiless. I looked down at Ika, who looked like a little ant now. "This is who I am." I said, my voice sounding like my father's.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:17 am

A slight whimper escaped my muzzle, but remained calm. I nodded. I was completely blank. Speechless.

OOC: I don't know what to say

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:26 am

I looked down at him, I hear him whimper. I knew he'd be afraid. Everyone is. I sighed, slowly turning back to normal. "I'm sorry." I say as I step closer to him, back to my usual self.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:27 am

"Wow," was all I could say.
"That was awesome! Do it again!" I nudged her.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:31 am

I smiled. "Really?" I feel my tail swish happily behind me. "You really aren't scared?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:35 am

(TWILIGHT SPOOF MOMENT! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dompotjTeIA&feature=channel_page )

"Only afraid of loosing you. And that Burger King guy who really freaks me out."

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:42 am

((LOL))

I giggled, playfully pawing at him. "Bet you can't catch me!" I start to run off, looking back and waiting for him to chase me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:46 am

I bolted forward, past her.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:08 pm

I watch him run past me and wave my tail. "Hey, wait up!" I run after him, pelting across the ground. As I catch up to him, I tackle him playfully. I end up hitting him the wrong way, sending us tumbling down a hill.

((O_o what's gonna happen?))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:10 pm

((Dunno))

I felt a slitting pain in my back, afraid to look. I could hardly breath, choking.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:57 pm

I land on my back in the soft grass at the bottom, Ika landing next to me. I notice something was troubling him and looked over at him. "Ika? Are you okay?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:01 pm

I couldn't take a breath to tell her. My head was spinning, my stomach was filled with butterflies - no bees - stinging me at all different times then falling to the ground and dying. Just Like I would. I would cripple to the dirt and die. That was it.
I knew that death was easy, so it wasn't hard for me to just... Stop trying.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:02 pm

My eyes widened and I felt them water as I stared at him. "IKA!" I prodded him with a paw. "Ika?..." I felt a tear escape me eyes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:04 pm

OOC: I have to ruin the moment, sorry.

I jolted up, laughing. "Scared ya, huh?"

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:09 pm

I can feel my father's mark pulsing with energy as he laughs. I REALLY don't like to be fooled like that, especially when someone is faking their death. I close my eyes, taking a deep breath to try and get rid of my anger. I slowly reopen my eyes, looking at Ika, a frown on my face. "Don't ever do that again." I can't help smiling and pawing at him playfully.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:13 pm

"It did pretty much happen. Look at that!" I turned my back towards her. "It's really sore. And that scratch! It hurts!" I pointed out a tiny scratch with my claw.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:16 pm

As I'm about to laugh, I feel something. It was like something was calling me. I looked at my father's mark, I see it glowing red. I hold my head in a paw, trying to force back the feeling. I close my eyes, hearing a menacing laugh in the back of my mind.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:21 pm

"Eon, love. Are you alright?"

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   

Back to top Go down

The legend of Ika
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next