Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:40 pm

OOC: Prepare for a long post.

I can't escape this hell.
So many times I've tried,
But I'm still caged inside.
Somebody get me through this nightmare.
I can't control myself.

I felt ice run through my veins as Ika bit down on my neck. I was oblivious to everything around me, except for him... and the blood that lied under his skin. I swung my tail at him, cutting one of his arms.

So what if you can see,
The darkest side of me?
No one would ever change this animal I have become.
Help me believe, it's not the real me.
Somebody help me tame this animal.

I felt the mark of my father pulsing with dark energy. I growled, baring my fangs at Ika and grabbing his neck with a paw. I slowly started to dig my claws into his skin.

I can't escape myself.
So many times I've lied,
But there's still rage inside.
Somebody get me through this nightmare.
I can't control myself.

I reared my head back as a sudden surge of energy pulsed through me, forcing myself to release Ika's throat. I roared, piercing the ears of the army.

So what if you can see,
The darkest side of me?
Somebody help me tame this animal I have become.

"NO! THIS ISN'T WHO I AM! IT'S NOT THE REAL ME!" I cried, feeling my eyes begin to water with tears.

Somebody help me through this nightmare.
I can't control myself.
Somebody wake me from this nightmare.
I can't escape this hell.

I felt myself regaining my sense, but would it be too late?

This animal.
This animal.
This animal.
This animal.
This animal.
This animal.
This animal.

No. I couldn't die. Not now. I would live, even if... "If it means killing you!" My eyes glowed red and pupiless, but I blinked and they went back to normal. "NO!"

So what if you can see,
The darkest side of me?
Somebody help me tame this animal I have become.

I would let myself die. I stopped trying to get him to release me. I just went limp in his jaws. "Go ahead... kill me.. but you'll only be hurting yourself."

This animal I have become.

~ Exploring Warriors COMING SOON
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:51 pm

I would kill her if I did this. She wouldn't try. And I knew it, I would only be hurting myself. How could I resist. Her blood, it was so wonderful. My body wanted more, but my mind wanted to stop. What would I do?

My whole world was spinning. I couldn't kill her. I'd give anything not to. I loved her so much, I couldn't stop even then. I would kill her.

I guess my self-control was stronger than I had ever realized (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdQA6mC3ZWI). I dropped her and ran off, avoiding content or any shit she would give me. I didn't want to see her hurt because of me

"Remedies of birds and rabbits and squirrels echoed throughout the silent forest. A pool of water seemed to laugh in triumph as it spilled over the edges of the small rocks surrounding it's shore. Insects buzzed by, as if eager to explore everything this small forest had to offer. The peaceful silence was soon broken by the sound of padding paws, followed by the barking and howling of wolves following a small leopard like it was they're prey."
~Fable
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ika-the-dragolf.roflforum.net
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:00 pm

(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpBnb46UOvQ&feature=channel_page ))

I had closed my eyes, waiting for my death, but it never came. I felt my body his the ground and looked up to see Ika running off. The army had fled, realizing they couldn't take us on. I just watched him go, not moving from my place on the ground. As night finally came upon me I finally stood. I saw my blood on the ground. I felt my eyes water. I turned and ran in the opposite direction he had ran in, my paws pounding the earth. I came to a mountain and looked up it. Spreading my wings, I flew up to the peak, where I found a small ledge. I stood at the edge of it, staring out at the endless land before me. The moon hung over my head and the stars glistened in the sky. I single tear fell from my eye as wind blew past me. "How the hell'd we wind up like this?..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:06 pm

I stopped, my eyes wandered up to the stars, the moon.
"Why weren't we able... to see the signs that we missed and try to turn the tables?"

What had I done?

"Remedies of birds and rabbits and squirrels echoed throughout the silent forest. A pool of water seemed to laugh in triumph as it spilled over the edges of the small rocks surrounding it's shore. Insects buzzed by, as if eager to explore everything this small forest had to offer. The peaceful silence was soon broken by the sound of padding paws, followed by the barking and howling of wolves following a small leopard like it was they're prey."
~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:08 pm

OOC: Lol, song lyrics XP

"Lately there's been too much of this..." My eyes drifted up to the moon. "but don't think it's too late."

OOC: I didn't use the next lyrics, because they didn't make sense XP

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:12 pm

OOC: Yeah lol

"But nothing's wrong, just as long as you know that someday I will... Someday, somehow. I'm gonna make it alright but not right now."
I sniffled and flew back towards the place I left her.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:15 pm

"I know you're wondering when.. You're the only one who knows that Someday, somehow I'm gonna make it alright But not right now I know you're wondering when..." Another wind blew past me, and with it, I scented the faint smell... of Ika. I spread my wings and started to fly back.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:18 pm

I took not of the scents there, the army's, each one of there's, disgusting smelling but also sweet in a way. Then... there was her's. The most wonderful of all. I howled out, singing a melody, a requiem.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:22 pm

I heard a faint howl in the distance. I knew it was Ika. My eyes brightened and I started to fly faster, but as he came into sight I slowed down. I flapped my wings slowly, my paws landing silently on the ground. "Well I'd hope that since we're here anyway That we could end up saying Things we've always needed to say." I whispered to him, standing a few feet away from him. Things we've always needed to say...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:27 pm

My breaths grew longer apart until I stopped breathing completely. I felt her presence, and it sent chill down my spine. My back turned, I licked up some of her blood from the grass below. I didn't want her here.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:29 pm

It was obvious he didn't want me here. But I wasn't going to give up. "Things we've always needed to say..." I whispered to myself. "Ika... I love you." Was all I said. And if he didn't say anything after that... then I would go.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:31 pm

I turned around and hissed at her, snapping my jaws closed right before her throat.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:34 pm

I didn't flinch. I just sat there, staring at him with eyes filled with fifty different emotions. Sadness, fear, worry, regret.. but there was no anger. Not a single trace of anger. I turned and started to walk away, looking over my shoulder one last time, before disappearing into the distance.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:36 pm

My whole body collapsed under me. Was I dead? I had no idea. But I lay there, then ran off towards her, grabbing a flower too.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:38 pm

I just kept walking, head down. If he tried to make up for what he did, he'd be disappointed. I wasn't going to forgive him, not now, not ever. He made his choice. It felt like I was dead inside.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:48 pm

My paws skidded to a stop in front of her.
"Come on, Eon!"
I dropped the flower in front of her.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:54 pm

I ignored him, walking right around him. No matter what he did, I could never forgive him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:57 pm

I sat down, already understanding.

"Things we've always needed to say..." I repeated. "Eon...I-I love you."

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:59 pm

I stopped, but I didn't face him. I just stood there, head hung. NOW he tells me he loves me? No. I won't cave in. Not now. "If you loved me... you wouldn't have done what you did." I said quietly, not moving from my spot.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:02 am

"Eon, love, I'm sorry. I lost my self. Please forgive me. I'll never do it again, I promise."

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:03 am

"You say you promise... but do you mean it? or are you just saying that to get me to forgive you? Think about it. You say it so fast, like you think 'promise' is just a word. But a promise is more than that."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:07 am

"I realize that," I was in a crouching position, weird... "I take it seriously. We've been through these times before, we always come back to each other no matter what. But if you think we should leave each other, I want to say something first." I straightened up. "I love you more than anything and I'll allow you to leave for anyone else. But my heart will always be with you, Eon, love. If you go, take care of my heart. I love you."

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:11 am

I didn't reply for what seemed like an eternity. I was taking his words to thought. He said he loved me, but how could I believe him after all this? But maybe I was looking at this wrong.. maybe I shouldn't go looking at all the bad times, just the good times. I sometimes wish I had never been born, but at the end of the day, it all seems worth the pain and suffering I have to go through. Maybe this was one of those things. I finally looked back at him, regret and uncertainty in my eyes. I wasn't sure.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:16 am

I looked down at the ground, I could sense her uncertainty easily. I knew what it meant.
"I should... go..."

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:19 am

I knew what he was trying to do. He was trying to make me feel guilty. And it was working. "Ika..." I turned to face him. "it's not that I don't love you, it's just... I don't want anything like this to happen again. But I can't completely believe you when you say you promise.. Promise is a strong word... But.. if you feel we need to leave, then I won't argue."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   

Back to top Go down

The legend of Ika
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next