Share | 

The legend of Ika

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:23 am

Frustration was pulsing through me. I felt like a bomb, I could explode at any second.
It's not that I don't love you, it's just... I don't want anything like this to happen again
That meant farewell. So she was saying goodbye.
"I'm sorry Eon, love."
And I ran away, never thinking to ever see her again.

"Remedies of birds and rabbits and squirrels echoed throughout the silent forest. A pool of water seemed to laugh in triumph as it spilled over the edges of the small rocks surrounding it's shore. Insects buzzed by, as if eager to explore everything this small forest had to offer. The peaceful silence was soon broken by the sound of padding paws, followed by the barking and howling of wolves following a small leopard like it was they're prey."
~Fable
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ika-the-dragolf.roflforum.net
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:27 am

I watched him go, not bothering to chase him. I collapsed under my legs, covering my face in my paws and folding my wings over myself. A harsh wind blew, making me feel cold and alone. But I didn't move. The winds got worse, blowing and tugging at me. I felt something cold land on my back, then another, then another. I looked up at the sky for a second to see white flakes drifting from the sky. It was snowing, like the sky was crying silent tears.

~ Exploring Warriors COMING SOON
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:26 am

She wouldn't come after me, I knew it. She didn't love me enough to. I repeated words in my head...
It's not that I don't love you, it's just... I don't want anything like this to happen again

That look in her eyes, almost fright maybe? or regret?
Maybe I wouldn't ever come back. I would get over her like she got over me. Well sure, I might have a gaping hole in my heart, but it would heal. I would have a normal life again, like with Taboo and Cobra again. Just like old times. I would be so consumed playing tackleball and other trouble-making games that I would forget about her completely, she would be out of my life forever.
But what if I didn't want to forget her at all? What if I wanted her to stay in my memories forever, so I would remember her if I saw her? Or so I could go find her... What if this gaping hole would never heal and it would be my only memory of her. Pain.

That I touched your heart so deep girl
You can't shake me.
'Cause I love you,
Yes I need you.
Miss me baby.

"Remedies of birds and rabbits and squirrels echoed throughout the silent forest. A pool of water seemed to laugh in triumph as it spilled over the edges of the small rocks surrounding it's shore. Insects buzzed by, as if eager to explore everything this small forest had to offer. The peaceful silence was soon broken by the sound of padding paws, followed by the barking and howling of wolves following a small leopard like it was they're prey."
~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:28 am

I had been trudging through the snow, trying to find shelter. I come across a hollowed out tree and climb in, watching the snow falling outside. Maybe it wasn't destiny. Maybe Ryan should have stayed. I lied down, hiding my face in my paws, crying through the night.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:32 am

I had secretly been watching her though, afraid to leave her.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:38 am

I looked outside at the snow. It was like a blizzard now. I could barely see anything. I stepped outside, feeling the snow crunch beneath my paws. I walked onward. I then saw a wolf. He was skinny and his fur was ragged. He turned towards me. "Please.. help me." He said. I just stare at him. "Please..." He pleaded. I step forward and he collapses under his paws. "Just.. just put me out of my misery.." He whispered. "Don't hesitate..." He coughed out. I raise of a paw and he closes his eyes. I slash my claws down his side, feeling his bones under my claws. "Thank you.." I hear his last words. He then go limp. I stare at him. Normally I would have helped him, taking him to shelter and giving him food... I had to have ice in my veins to do what I just did. I expect the ice to melt, but it doesn't. I just gets colder and colder... and I welcome it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:44 am

I groaned and flew off, looking desperately for the dragon she loved, Ryan. But where would he be? I couldn't smell anything in this stupid storm, so how would I find him?

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:47 am

The ice just keeps getting colder and colder until I feel no heat at all. All emotions had faded from my body. The snow was welcoming to me now. I didn't care about what I had become. If you're stuck in the past, then you have no future. It was time to move on.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:53 am

The icy shards hit my face and I whimpered throughout the storm. What was the last place I saw him? The forest.
He had left for some reason before. I had to get back there. Quickly.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:55 am

Meanwhile...

Ryan had been flying for a long time. The snow storm was far behind him as midnight approached. He found a nice cave where he landed and could stay for the night.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:59 am

I howled out over and over for Ryan. I flew then stopped and howled, repeatedly. I hoped he would hear me eventually. And since the storm ceased, he could hear me better.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:01 pm

Ryan had settled himself down, folding his wings over himself like a blanket. Ika's howled failed to penetrate his ears. Ryan eventually fell asleep.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:04 pm

Dammit, he couldn't hear me. I landed and began to sniff him out. he wouldn't stay hidden for very long.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:07 pm

Meanwhile.....

I looked around, before settling down in the snow. I was no longer cold in the snow, I welcomed the ice. I would forever roam the land, and finally carry on my duty and recreate my father's army. Ika would never be in it, whether he was a veteran or now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:09 pm

She wouldn't stay mad at me for that long. Anyway, she was think of doing the same thing!

I caught Ryan's scent and growled as I entered a cave and saw him.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:11 pm

Ryan eyes flew open as he heard a growl. He stood up, baring his fangs. "Who's there?!" He snarled.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:13 pm

"An old friend," I answered as I entered his sight.
"I need your help. It's Eon."

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:15 pm

((Ryan was a Dragolf... right?))

Ryan's fur lied flat as Ika came into sight. "Ika? What's wrong with Eon?" He asked.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:20 pm

((He was a dragon LOL))

"No time to explain. But she killed a wolf, by the way. Follow me."

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:21 pm

((D< Well he's a dragolf now))

Ryan's eyes lit up with fear as he followed Ika out of the cave.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:22 pm

((Okay, but I thought Silver was...))

I guided him to her. When I got maybe a mile away, I stopped and told him where she is.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:26 pm

((O_o?))

Ryan gulped, being silent as possible and stalking to where Eon was. He saw her black scales in the snow and silently crept towards her. "E-Eon?"

I turned my head towards the voice, my eyes ice cold and emotionless. "So you've come crawling back have you?" I showed no emotions, not anger, no sadness, no happiness, nothing.

Ryan gulped. "What's wrong?"

"Why do you want to know, especially after you deserted me?" I retorted, still showing no emotion.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:33 pm

"Eon, don't be rude," I whispered to Eon. "He's here to... h-help you."

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:37 pm

I looked at Ika, like my eyes were burning through his fur. "Help? I don't need any help. Now that all emotions have completely vanished from me, they won't get in the way anymore. Emotions are for the weak. They distract you." I said, not moving at all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:41 pm

"Eon, love. Please don't be that way. You sound like a zombie. "

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   

Back to top Go down

The legend of Ika
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next