Share | 

The legend of Ika

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:49 pm

"Don't make me fight you," he had an almost demonic voice.

"Remedies of birds and rabbits and squirrels echoed throughout the silent forest. A pool of water seemed to laugh in triumph as it spilled over the edges of the small rocks surrounding it's shore. Insects buzzed by, as if eager to explore everything this small forest had to offer. The peaceful silence was soon broken by the sound of padding paws, followed by the barking and howling of wolves following a small leopard like it was they're prey."
~Fable
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ika-the-dragolf.roflforum.net
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:50 pm

....Promise me...
"You.. you wouldn't dare attack the Dark Master's daughter!" She spoke, almost proudly.

~ Exploring Warriors COMING SOON
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:53 pm

"Oh I've been planning to, but I'll make an exeption. You'd be too easy anyway. I'd break you like a twig."
Suddenly, his mind was spinning. He had memories of her. But how?

"Remedies of birds and rabbits and squirrels echoed throughout the silent forest. A pool of water seemed to laugh in triumph as it spilled over the edges of the small rocks surrounding it's shore. Insects buzzed by, as if eager to explore everything this small forest had to offer. The peaceful silence was soon broken by the sound of padding paws, followed by the barking and howling of wolves following a small leopard like it was they're prey."
~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:54 pm

Eon's eyes flashed red. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" A fire of rage burned in her eyes. She bared her blood stained fangs. "You're about to find out how wrong you are!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:56 pm

"You... you're the voice I hear."

OOC: XD your picture XDXD

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:58 pm

....Wh-what?..
Eon stared at him, puzzled.
I... I'm the voice he hears?

OOC: LOL! Those are the lyrics to a song from a movie.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:00 pm

OOC: XD

Ika sat. He had drowsy, almost dead looking eyes.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:02 pm

Eon still didn't lower her defenses. She still didn't trust him.
... Daughter... he... is... still...... alive...
What her father had said... was 'he' referring to this... this dragolf?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:06 pm

Ika's memories were coming back to him. They were like dreams. But all too real.

I can't go on with this father! I don't want to!
'Do it Ika, Now!'
Ika pounced on a rabbit and tore it to peices. His father had tought him destruction and evil. Tosainai was his father. A proud soldier of the DM.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:09 pm

Eon couldn't take her eyes off Ika.
The only one..... who's.... alive...
Could father have been talking about this dragolf? No, no, it was impossible...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:13 pm

He roared again.
"I am Ika, proud son of Tosainai!"

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:15 pm

T-Tosainai!?! Eon thought, her eyes wide. But... that was one of my father's soldiers!
"No... no.. NO! You... YOU CAN'T BE!" She trembled backwards. "FATHER?! THIS CAN'T POSSIBLE BE THE ONE!" She roared to the sky. "HE CAN'T BE! HE'S A... A DRAGOLF!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:16 pm

"Do you have a problem with me?" he growled.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:18 pm

Eon stepped back trembling, shaking her head. "No, no, this can't be right! My- my father... wants.. A DRAGOLF TO BE MY MATE?!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:20 pm

Ika looked up at her.
"Mate, eh?" he raised his eyebrow.

OOC: XD

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:22 pm

"No! There- There has to be some mistake!"
The one... you... least expect....
"The... the one I least expect..." She looked up at Ika. "May-maybe you really are my soul mate..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:24 pm

Ika transformed into his normal form.
"Soulmate?" he smiled.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:26 pm

.... will be... your... mate...

"I... I don't believe this... Ika... I.. I can't remember I still remember your name..."

OOC: She didn't really hear him when he said his name, too bush focusing on his father XD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:28 pm

Ika purred.

OOC: BTW Ika is also a feline-canine

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:33 pm

Just as Eon was about to walk over to Ika, the sound of flapping wings entered her ears.

OOC:
Name: Ryan
Species: Dragon
Appearance: A black dragon with silver striped and a silver circle around his left eye. He has brown hair that barely covers his eyes and he has glasses. (Will draw a picture later)
Bio: Unknown.

Eon looked up, to see a black dragon with silver stripes. "??"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:36 pm

Ika hissed and growled.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:38 pm

"Hmm?"

Ryan looked around. "Wow.... I'm so bored I could die.." He then noticed Eon and Ika. "Hm?" He started to fly towards them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:39 pm

He meowed, "Hello?"

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:08 pm

Ryan landed softly on the ground by them.
"Hello." He said, smiling.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:14 pm

"Cool, a dragon, now I have to see a wolf.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   

Back to top Go down

The legend of Ika
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next