Share | 

The legend of Ika

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:14 pm

"No, zombies are brainless, unlike me, who actually thinks before doing something." I shot a glare at the two, they know what I'm referring to.

~ Exploring Warriors COMING SOON
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:18 pm

I rolled my eyes, "I guess you're not going to forgive me, huh?"

"Remedies of birds and rabbits and squirrels echoed throughout the silent forest. A pool of water seemed to laugh in triumph as it spilled over the edges of the small rocks surrounding it's shore. Insects buzzed by, as if eager to explore everything this small forest had to offer. The peaceful silence was soon broken by the sound of padding paws, followed by the barking and howling of wolves following a small leopard like it was they're prey."
~Fable
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ika-the-dragolf.roflforum.net
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:51 pm

"What? You think I'm just going to get up and forgive you now?" I retorted.

"Eon.. please. Don't you remember me?"

"Yes, I remember you, you backstabber."

Ryan stepped back in astonishment. She had never talked to him like that before!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:20 pm

OOC: I'll change my signature as soon as I can. My computer is even worse now!

"Eon, love, you need to let things things go, don't hold a grudge sweetheart." I smiled warmly and licked her.

"Remedies of birds and rabbits and squirrels echoed throughout the silent forest. A pool of water seemed to laugh in triumph as it spilled over the edges of the small rocks surrounding it's shore. Insects buzzed by, as if eager to explore everything this small forest had to offer. The peaceful silence was soon broken by the sound of padding paws, followed by the barking and howling of wolves following a small leopard like it was they're prey."
~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:28 pm

I whipped my tail at Ika as he tried to get near me. "The past is far behind me, but my future is what I'm aiming for." I stood. "And you two are in my way.." I bared my fangs. "..from fulfilling my destiny!" I lunged at Ika, arms outstretched and jaw open.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:48 pm

"Destiny, hm... Where have I heard that one before? Hm... Oh, yes. I remember. When you said it was destiny for us to be together! Why don't you ask your father" --I taunted her with the word--"To tell you the truth, huh? Or you can't because he's a f***ing liar like you!"

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:06 pm

His words shot through me like an arrow of fire, feeding the burning fire inside me. "He said my mate was to be the only one alive in his army. He was testing me." I snarled. "Once I saw what you did to me, it all became clear. You were a test, sent by my father. That mark on you isn't real. You're nothing to him. You're nothing to me. The only reason you're here... is for me to kill you." I snarled, tackling Ika and pinning him to the ground.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:09 pm

I closed my eyes to stay calm.
"Go ahead, kill me, love."
I prayed that Ryan would look away, this was going to be bad.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:23 pm

I looked down at him, bringing my face nearly inches from his. "Fine." I raised a paw, claws longer and sharper than ever. "Say hello to my father for me." I growled.

"NO!"

I felt something crash into me as I fell onto the ground. I felt myself being pinned and looked up to see Ryan. "Don't do this!" He said. I bared my fangs, kicking him off with my back feet. He just stood back up, tackling me again and pinning me again. I growled, this time scratching at his belly with my back paws. "Eon don't do this." He said. I just growled, biting his neck. I heard him whimper in pain and let me go. "Coward." I growled, standing up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:29 pm

I knocked Ryan to the ground.
"STOP IT YOU TWO!"

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:38 pm

I growled, tackling Ika (What is this? A tackle fest? XD). "Leave him out of this! I'll deal with him once you're in hell with my father." I snarled. "Now let's do this again." I growled, raising my paw again. Ryan just lied there and watched. "Go rot in hell." I racked my claws through Ika from his neck to his tail, watching him as his blood flows freely from his body. I feel the warm, red liquid on my paws, it felt like it did so many years ago when my father was still alive.

OOC: Sorry if you didn't want to die, I can edit it if you want

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:28 pm

And I was gone. Had she realized what she had done? She killed her mate! That fu**ing bitch!
"WHY DON'T YOU GO FU**ING ROT IN HELL?!" I yelled out.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:41 pm

His words meant nothing to me. I just looked down at him, watching him die. "When you're here, I'm already there." I growled quietly. I kicked dirt on him and left, leaving him there to die.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:52 pm

I didn't watch her leave, afraid it would only cause me more pain. I rolled onto my side, slowly, and carefully. The snow felt good on my wounds.
"I'll just... rest her... for a little... while..." I whispered.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:06 pm

I was an entirely different dragon now. My fate was clear now. I had to rebuild my father's army, making it stronger than before and taking over the world. Ika would not be a part of it, though he never would, considering he would be dead. I padded on through the snow.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:22 pm

Ostentatious as it was to me that her rage was growing, I couldn't resist the need to atone for my treacherous mistreating to her. My sadness was almost tangible, although my pleads with her were monotonous, hardly pleads at all. I couldn't keep her here with me. The with me part was a horrible way for me to ask her to stay.
I grimaced at the thought of her gone, walking off into the night -- more like dancing off into the night, excited to be forever away from me -- and finding her true mate, Ryan. It was a flagrant situation.
Although I was completely oblivious to her plans, I wondered if she was having second thoughts to all of this. Would she really leave me like this? Although I was steeped with my blood, I felt only a tinge of pain.
Her anger would not be interminable, I hoped. But was I wrong?

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:30 pm

After hours and hours of traveling, I finally reached... the Mountain of Malefore. A devious grin spread across my face as I took flight towards it. This was my new home, and soon the world would be mine.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:49 pm

I shook my head slowly.
"What should I do? What to do... What to do? I wish she'd just tell me"

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:00 pm

I dove down into the mountain, the lava having no effect on me. I smiled as I landed on the ground, scraping my claws against the pebbly floor. I looked around. This was where my father had fought Spyro and Cynder. A few miles below was where he died. I looked around as I walked. I would somehow have to reform my father's army.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:16 pm

A shimmering light came from my left side. I stood up, carefully, and limped on two legs over there. It was a pool, a glowing pool. Although there was no Sun out, the pool managed to shine out of the darkness. I collapsed into it.
It felt so... good...

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:00 pm

Finally... you have realized your destiny. Very good daughter. But I will not be here to guide you this time. You must do this on your own.

I nodded. "Yes father, I understand."

Just make sure you kill that dragolf. He cannot interfere.

"Make sure?... But I already killed him!"

No daughter, he's still alive.
Those words rang in my head. He's still alive.... Those were the words that my father spoke in my head when I first met Ika... I shook my head, I couldn't turn back now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:09 pm

My wounds were healing. It would take a few days before I was completely healed.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:11 pm

I stood at the edge of the peak of the mountain, looking out at the setting sun. The sky turned the color of blood and clouds were starting to cover the sky. I'd have to find a new army.. but I had no idea how.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:22 pm

I just lied down and rested my head on the soil.

Three days later...

My body was free of aching and I stepped out a new wolf. It had been monotonous in that pool and I was itching to run. I leaped into the air and began to run, Eon's scent was still strong.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:29 pm

Three days had paced and I had successfully revived at least fifty ghosts of my father's old soldiers. They were completely loyal, wishing to take revenge and immediately joined by my side. "Soon father... I will fulfill my promise to you."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   

Back to top Go down

The legend of Ika
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next