Share | 

The legend of Ika

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:31 pm

Ika's thoughts drifted to Eon, she was so beautiful. And it was destiny, he smiled.

"Remedies of birds and rabbits and squirrels echoed throughout the silent forest. A pool of water seemed to laugh in triumph as it spilled over the edges of the small rocks surrounding it's shore. Insects buzzed by, as if eager to explore everything this small forest had to offer. The peaceful silence was soon broken by the sound of padding paws, followed by the barking and howling of wolves following a small leopard like it was they're prey."
~Fable
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ika-the-dragolf.roflforum.net
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:32 pm

Eon shook her head. No, destiny couldn't be wrong... it just couldn't be.

~ Exploring Warriors COMING SOON
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:34 pm

Hasai took a step back and barked at an area.

"Remedies of birds and rabbits and squirrels echoed throughout the silent forest. A pool of water seemed to laugh in triumph as it spilled over the edges of the small rocks surrounding it's shore. Insects buzzed by, as if eager to explore everything this small forest had to offer. The peaceful silence was soon broken by the sound of padding paws, followed by the barking and howling of wolves following a small leopard like it was they're prey."
~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:37 pm

Ryan looked up, Eon was trapped in her thoughts.
"What's up Hasai?" Ryan asked.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:39 pm

He motioned Ryan to look over.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:42 pm

Ryan jumped over to where Hasai was.

Destiny can't be wrong....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:48 pm

There, alone, stood a beautiful wolf. Her fur white, markings were black. She had somewhat like Okami's. Her tail had a black tip that a strip of darkness would come from.

OOC: EX.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:50 pm

Ryan's jaw dropped and his face instantly grew red. The wolf was beautiful.
"Who-who's that?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:54 pm

"Dunno,"

She looked around her and jumped up, her tail leaving a streak of darkness. Her name, Kuragari. Kurigari howled out, a wonderful and natural howl.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:02 pm

Over by Ika....

A black wolf with red streaks of fur ran down a hill, fangs bared and it panting heavily. It clearly was in a mode of darkness, or just craving a battle. A purple mist was trailing behind it, making the grass and flowers lose their color and wilt. It roared and jumped up in front of the sun, it making its dark silhouette. It came down right in front of Ika, snarling and fangs bared.

OOC: Here she is.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:04 pm

Ika looked at her. He didn't move, then jumped behind her, he wasn't looking for a fight.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:06 pm

It growled, looking behind it at him. The wolf, confirmed to be a girl, snarled, a purple puff of mist blowing out of her nostrils. She roared again, flipping over so she was on Ika's back.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:07 pm

Ika yelped, "You're a tough girl, heh."
He rolled over.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:12 pm

She growled, her tail thrashing about. She quickly made a cloud of red and black in the air, making a thick fog surrounding the both of them. She quickly got up, running off into the fog.

OOC: She used Dark Storm.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:54 pm

"Ha,"

Kuragari smiled.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:53 pm

Ryan wagged his tail, though he wasn't a wolf. "Hehehe.."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:06 pm

(Ika)

He growled, "What the *bleep* was that?"

(Back at Ryan)

She giggled, running back and forth.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:03 pm

The she wolf howled, a clap of thunder sounding in the air around Ika.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:05 pm

Kurigari stopped, her keen senses stepping in. She ran away, charging at the other she-wolf.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:08 pm

Ryan quickly dashed off after her.

More thunder boomed from the thick fog over Ika.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:09 pm

She bit the wolf but barely. Scraping across the ground, she forced herself to stop.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:10 pm

She growled, whipping around and drawing a diagonal on the other wolf, making a sword slash her body. She disappeared into the fog.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:14 pm

A hiss escaped Ika's mouth. Wait, a hiss? A cat hiss, but how?

Kurigari struggled for a second, but managed to step up, a few drops of blood on the fur; her body being surprisingly weak .

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:16 pm

More thunder rumbled and finally a bolt of lightning came down and struck the ground by Ika.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ika
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:18 pm

Ika jumped up, his cat side showing more than ever.

~Fable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   

Back to top Go down

The legend of Ika
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next